Only for tertiary first-year students
The Ray Nkonyeni Municipality invites young people in the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality who intend to undertake their tertiary studies during the academic year 2020 to follow technology universities in South Africa to apply for registration fee assistance.
WHO Qualifications for such assistance?
- South African citizen
- Household income of between 0 and R600 000 per annum
- Resident of the municipality
- Ray Nkonyeni First year tertiary student in 2020
- Did not receive any form of funding or bursaries from state institutions / private sector
How to apply
Send the documents to Samkelisiwe .Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za is listed, or visit the Ray Nkonyeni Municipality Youth Office at 44 Woolley Street, Port Shepstone (opposite Fresh Meat / Favorite Bazaar) and bring the following;
- Certified ID copy
- Matric results or Grade 12 certificate for those who have Grade 12
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income and / or affidavit where no one is employed.
- Letter of acceptance from Tertiary Institution
- Formal application / letter of motivation (from applicant)
- Death certificate if parents have died
Please note, funds are unfortunately limited and therefore not all deserving applications can be helped. For inquiries you can contact the Youth Development Office on 039 684 0356/7 or e-mail Samkeliwe.Ngwabe@rnm.gov.za between 07H30-16H00 Monday to Friday
All applications must be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager
Ray Nkonyeni Municipality
Att: Manager Youth Development
PO Box 5
Port Shepstone 4240