Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for internship opportunities. The program is aimed at candidates who already have an appropriate degree without any relevant work experience. Successful candidates enter into a 24-month internship contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd.
Field of Study
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Geology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Stream)
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Public Relations
- Quality Management / Total Quality Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Safety degree completed
- South African citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Elderly between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
How to apply:
Visit our website at www.palabora.com/training_opportunity.asp for complete advertising and applications. Complete the electronic application form and upload the following documents at a time.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residence
- One page resume
No late applications will be considered.
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- If you do not hear from us by February 28, 2020, consider your application unsuccessful.
- No remorse letters will be sent